- You must have Intellect 9 to become Agarthaurum.
- Aurum use 1d6 for their Hit Die.
- Their Defensive Number is 17.
- They may use any Normal weapon.
- They also may use pistols and rifles.
- When determining their Luck at Level 1, Aurum only receive 1 point of Luck. When determining their Starting Silver, Aurum instead begin with that much Gold (i.e. 1d4 x100 in silver).
- They speak Lawful, Aurum, and may roll any Languages check a number of times equal to their Intellect bonus.
- Unless killed by natural or unnatural causes, they are immortal, and may arrest their aging process at any point.
- If they have Strength 16+ they may spend 2 of their 5 Starting Slots for Gear to inherit a set of golden armor and a shield, forged in the heat of Hell. Nobody will believe this is real if you try to sell it. Your Defensive Number becomes 20 when they are thus equipped.
- They receive their Wisdom score in Awareness. Aurum may spend a point of Awareness to automatically Surprise, or to make it so they are not Surprised. Aurum recoup 1 point of Awareness whenever they are Surprised or willingly fail a Spell or Shock check.
- Aurum get spells. These are of a kind a Witch can cast. However, they are cast in the manner a Holy Man casts spells. Spell Failure incurs a point of Shock. Magic the Aurum draw upon comes from within the world, the golden prison of Hells. They acquire new spells as they level as indicated on the chart below, and may use scrolls like a Holy Man or Witch, but they may not learn new spells they find.
- At level 1, they may Search more effectively, succeeding on 1-3. This improves by 1 at level 4, 7, and 10.
- At level 5, the Aurum’s celestial power manifests physically as horns. These grow as they level. This grants +1 to the Aurum’s Charisma bonus, and confers an additional +1 when conferring with other Aurum.
- At level 9, if they can afford, they may erect a golden temple, a reflection of the perfect world here in ours. Treat all normal wildlife within 5 miles as friendly and helpful.
- At level 10, they achieve a whole awareness and may add their Wisdom bonus to hit. They also detect lies automatically.
- Aurum may advance to level 10.
|Search 4||4||12000||+1d6+Constitution bonus|
|Search 5||7||96000||+1d6+Constitution bonus|
Spells by Level